MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — I need to deactivate my mts mblaze modem as soon as possible

Jovin George123 on Jan 2, 2018
I had used mts for like 2 years on a postpaid connection, and suddenly one day it stops working and i come to know that mts have been sold to reliance. I then decided okay fine i will deactivate my connection and tries every toll free number on mts and all i'm hearing is either a busy tone or that the number no longer exists... I went searching for the nearest mts outlet that i always go to and they are no longer there... They closed down.

I am now receiving messages from reliance addressed rcom saying that my postpaid bill amount is due... So i went to a reliance outlet and they are telling me... Reliance is sold, we are only dealing jio now, we can't help you...

I called reliance toll free number. They don't have any information on this mts connection... How am i getting these messages...

I need immediate deactivation of this connection... You can contact me on: [protected]
Sherin george

[Jan 02, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 12 4481 2500 [Corp. Office]
    MTS Towers 334, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] - I need to deactivate my mts mblaze modem as soon as possible
    www.bdomains.com