MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — I need to deactivate my mts mblaze modem as soon as possible

Jovin George123 on Jan 2, 2018
I had used mts for like 2 years on a postpaid connection, and suddenly one day it stops working and i come to know that mts have been sold to reliance. I then decided okay fine i will deactivate my connection and tries every toll free number on mts and all i'm hearing is either a busy tone or that the number no longer exists... I went searching for the nearest mts outlet that i always go to and they are no longer there... They closed down.

I am now receiving messages from reliance addressed rcom saying that my postpaid bill amount is due... So i went to a reliance outlet and they are telling me... Reliance is sold, we are only dealing jio now, we can't help you...

I called reliance toll free number. They don't have any information on this mts connection... How am i getting these messages...

I need immediate deactivation of this connection... You can contact me on: [protected]
Sherin george

[Jan 02, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

How i started my no of mts
my mts sim disconnected but no any port number or massage received in my mobile.
Please arrange my number port massage for convert to other company.
Thankyou
mob- [protected]

2091
    +91 12 4481 2500 [Corp. Office]
    MTS Towers 334, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] - I need to deactivate my mts mblaze modem as soon as possible