Mts — Wrong Information given by MTS customer care

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Supriya Mishra
Mts Broadband absolutely not recommendable.Its customer-care is worse than even Airtel's.Airtel Customer care does not help.But MTS Customer - care is worse!!! It misguides... On 14.Dec.2013, I was assured by the MTS Customer care that my Mblaze Broadband would have to be initially recharged with Roaming STVs for continuation of my internet services in any MTS-Roaming-circle and when the initial roaming STV gets exhausted then whatever remaining data-usage is available in my account due to Home-circle-recharge that would start getting used up. Now I am in a MTS-roaming-circle and day-before-yesterday when the initial roaming recharge got exhausted, my internet services stopped.When I checked my balance, I have 3GB of remaining usage in my account due to a recharge of 575Inr done when in my home-circle. When I called up MTS Customer-Cirle yesterday, Mr Syed who spoke to me informed I can not use my home-circle recharge in roaming circles. Heights of taking the customer for granted !!! Effects of my internet-services getting disrupted [protected][protected][protected]-------- 1.Wastage of 575Inr since I would in this roaming circle beyond 12.Jan.2013(the date on which the validity of the 3GB data-usage I got due to the 575Inr recharge when in home-circle finishes) 2.All my work got stopped.I could not send across two of my write-ups on-time causing me a loss of another 1500Inr.

Wrong Information given by MTS customer care