[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Chennai — payment successful but did not receive the tickets and booking was unsuccessful

Bangalore, India
 Viji96 on Apr 18, 2018
Hello cinepolis customer care team,
I was booking tickets (For 3 persons) for "peter rabbit' in cinepolis royal meenakshi mall on 7th april 2018 for 8th april 2018 show at 5.15 pm (Ist) in paytm app. I was able to do the booking via paytm. The transaction id in paytm is wallet txn id: [protected]. (Screen shot attached) the payment went successful and the money was deducted from my wallet. However, i was not able to get the confirmed tickets from cinepolis. The seats i had selected remained unbooked after the transaction.

When approached paytm to refund, they have directed me to reach directly to you. Please review the transaction and kindly refund the amount deducted to my wallet for the unsuccessful booking.
Thank you.

payment successful but did not receive the tickets and booking was unsuccessful
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2018

[Apr 18, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Avadi to poonthamalli road
We have atleast more stray dogs in that keeps braking all day long.Its so difficult for us to get back to home during the night time after our shifts. Also during the night shift, when we sleep in the day time, they are causing a lot of disturbance.

Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal, Periyamet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600003
    Municipal Corporation Chennai - payment successful but did not receive the tickets and booking was unsuccessful