Municipal Corporation Of Ahmedabad — i am complaining about harassment from neighbors due to illegal way of construction and contractor.

Kiranchandra Rasiklal Modi on Jun 12, 2018
Sir
I am senior citizenand retired executive engineer, residing at 16 sabarmati society dharmanagr sabarmati ahmedabad -380005 harassed by illegal contractors and neighbor owner jagadish nayak by making unsanction way of constructing his house with the help non licensed contractors and allowing country wine drunk ing labours making continuos hammering noise and at irregular time since last five to six month using continuous noise making instruments. Due to that my common wall is highly damaged which he is refusing to compensate to me. He has not taken legal sanction of using domestic water for construction purposes. So he is using illegal way by drawing municipal water through free motors. He is blocking the road by dumping the demolished materials and construction material so that road remain unattended by swippers.
He is continuously making use of loud making instruments so that we have to face continuous heavy vibrations. So making integrity with drinkers labours and mafia contractors it has become very difficult to leave in my premise and facing continuous danger of destruction to me and my family. No ward inspector is coming to check and to stop the nuisance to me.
So i kindly request your authority to manage for compensation of rs five lakes against mafia and gunddedas and kindly legal action against this persons. His son is also involved in the matter and threatening me to damage physically and financially. I hope immediate action against this persons and kindly justify my complaint.
Thanks.
With regards.
K. R. Modi.

[Jun 12, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kiranchandra Rasiklal Modi, Jun 12, 2018
Sir
When action shall be initiated to punish this mafia and gunddas person so that I can get relief.?
K.r.Modi.
Updated by Kiranchandra Rasiklal Modi, Jun 14, 2018
Sir
When your responsible staff shall attend the affected place for inspection and take necessary action pl?
K.r.modi.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

What happened my complaint and following action?pl. update the progress.
K.R.Modi.

Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380001
    Municipal Corporation Of Ahmedabad - i am complaining about harassment from neighbors due to illegal way of construction and contractor.