Municipal Corporation Of Bhopal — improper drainage system and irregular cleaning

Huzur, Madhya Pradesh, India
 DevendraSinghNegi on Nov 10, 2017

I am devendra singh negi (Advocate), residence of 133, shanti nagar, berkhera pathani, bhopal.
I have to say that the drainage system in shanti nagar, is not good, it make very serious in absence of proper cleaning. The nalis are chocked because of improper maintenance. The sewage water is overflowing, i am attaching some pictures in front of my house. I have requested many time to mcd office, berkhera pathani, unfortunetely no result which tempt me to write here.

I am looking forward for quick action.

Thanks & regards
Devendra singh negi
(Advocate)

[Nov 10, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Street light of two poles infront of E 115/5 shivaji nagar adjacent to girls politechnic college not working for the last many days. Pl repair these at the earliest.
Bus doesn't stop at jyoti bus stop.. And if there is arrival of no. of buses at same time then it surely doesn't stop it will take take so much time to wait for other.. There must be proper stopage time at every stop..
82, 83 chatrapatti shivaji colony, kolar road, bhopal, Mobile no.[protected]

In our society street dogs are suffring from various deseases, and they are baking, biteing

We have humble requets to take some action on this behalf
Dear sir I commander Jitender Khanna hot submitted my property tax on 21/8/17. Receipt number[protected]. But still today I was serve the notice from your Revenue Department stating that my property tax is yet to be paid. I have got the receipt as well as sms when I paid this tax. Request You to take note of the same and ratify the mistake.

Harshwardhan Complex, Mata Mandir Road, Aradhana Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462003
    Municipal Corporation Of Bhopal - improper drainage system and irregular cleaning