Municipal Corporation Of Bhopal — parking man does not allow to park the bike always

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Tarun Bachani on Aug 25, 2019
When i go to the market from bike when i parked my bike the nagar nigam man always says you cannot park the bike because you have cbr 150 you cannot park the bike. What the hell it is plus when i say it’s parking i want to park they say no i say i will park my bike i don’t give money because you are not helping me to park the bike and shouts at me loud and says that you shout me you cannot park the bike yrr where it has written you cannot park sports bike here i am legally parking my bike plus i am paying the fee kd park plus the man of nagar nigam of parking duty is that to help the customer to park the bike but he didn’t pls help me out in this pls take strict action against that man this incident happen in the new market parking back side of market near sbi bank pls tell them talk normally help me to park my bike i am giving the parking plus they didn’t give reciept of parking also.

[Aug 25, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tarun Bachani, Dec 16, 2019
Updated by Tarun Bachani, Dec 16, 2019
The problem has not solved yet again is going same thing again n again you are not doing anything

Harshwardhan Complex, Mata Mandir Road, Aradhana Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462003
    Municipal Corporation Of Bhopal - parking man does not allow to park the bike always