Municipal Corporation of Chennai — dog barks

F 2 Premier RC Royal Grande, kamalam nagar, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Subhashini Sankaran on Jun 12, 2019
We live in Thirumullaivoyal near to Venkatachalam Arch.There are too many street dogs giving troubles by keep on barking all times.All times, we hear the nuisance sounds of those dogs barking throughout Day&Night.This steal our peace of mind.Pls send Dog catchers to take all the street dogs away from our colony but don't bring back them again here.

[Jun 12, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Drainage block more than three weeks we are not able to use toilet it get fully blocked water coming out from the drainage there is no response from corporation team TN housing board near swimming pool please take action immediately 250 family are living there in our area as, soon possible pls take action
I tried to book ticket in IRCTC. After entering card details and OTP, I got a message like amount got deducted but IRCTC status shows amount not received from bank side. When I look again the status, now it is changed to payment failed. Ticket not booked.

Kindly do the needful