[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Chennai — removal of dead stray dog from my street

3rd st., New Balaji Nagar, selaiyur,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 jenson thomas on Mar 11, 2019
I am residing in 3rd st, new balaji nagar selaiyur chennai 600073. A body of a dead stray dog is found in my street. Its been 2 days. Kindly take action to remove that. It already started to smell bad and we have serious health hazard because of that. Blood started flowing from the carcass. This threatens of infection and other problems since we have small kids at our house. Please help us.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019
Unknown

[Mar 11, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Water stagnation problem at S.kolathur main road, kovilambakkam.. (between M.K proteins and padmaropa hotel)
Water gets stagnanted even for small rain, at the main road.. there is no way for the water to move.. since it's a busy road with all the times vehicles movement, people find it difficult to pass the road... The tresspassers are slashed with water and mud, by the vehicles passes by... especially more number of school and college students are affected by this...
Pls take immense action to resolve this water stagnantion, since the rainy season has started.. it would be very difficult when it rains heavily...
Thank u...