Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — 100 of unauthorised hawkers blocking roads every sunday

Rahult753 on Mar 7, 2018
I am a resident of 5007, hauz qazi chawri bazar.100 of street hawkers block the road every sunday from
Hauz qazi police station to lal kuan, fateh puri and when u talk to them regarding this they start misbehaving or even start a fight. They openly say that we give commission to authorities and police for this. Please take a serious action against this and remove these street hawkers from blocking road every sunday..
We have incidents that have picked fights and started abusing. They are increasing in numbers every week and taking all the road.

[Mar 07, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello my name is Harkesh I from mundhela khurd, New Delhi respected sir I kindly like to draw your kind attention toward our area.

There are so many monkeys in our area and the jump on electric wires so that many of wires got lose as a result the electricity supply got break so plz solve this problem .thank you.
Yours truly and fathfully
Wz 24, plot no 49 vishnu garden.

5 or 6 street dogs always try to bite everyone. It is very difficult to go out For residents. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Bobby

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002
    Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - 100 of unauthorised hawkers blocking roads every sunday