Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — illegal construction of sewage gutter leading blockage of our house's only entrance

We are resident of prem nagar najafgarh, new delhi-43. Our mischievous neighbors have been harassing us since past 5 months due to construction in their house. We have always been supportive even when they were putting raw construction materials on road, we were facing difficulty due to the only entrance to our home in that narrow street.

But now they have exceeded their limit. Just for a couple of days when we were not at home, they constructed their sewage gutter up to a height of 3 ft above from ground level. Since then we are facing so difficulty.
My mother is suffering from arthritis, she cannot always jump to go to our house, and we have been parking our bike outside at the corner of the road, where it's not safe for overnight.

We requested them to lower the height of gutter to the road level, but they started using abusive language.

Here we request you to kindly demolish this heightened sewage gutter asap. We are being harassed in a way, my whole family is suffering.

My details are :

House owner: rahul shokeen
Adress: rz 45 a, prem nagar najafgarh new delhi 110043
Contact : [protected] / [protected]

[May 31, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Phone