Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — street dog catch

delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Official divyash96 on May 19, 2019
This is too much... Today they[dogs] caught my grandmother while she was going to temple at 5:15 a. M.
And scribble her till the end of street[tota ram bazar]. She got series injuries at her eye and stitches.
I want to ask when will you take action..? Until someone die..??
Take immediate action by sending mcd dog squad to catch them. My residential address is as under:
380 a2 streeet no 16 east azad nagar delhi 110051 (Black dog)

[May 19, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Official divyash96, May 19, 2019
This is too much...today they[dogs] caught my grandmother while she was going to temple at 5:15 a.m.
And scribble her till the end of street She got series injuries at her eye and stitches.
I want to ask when will you take action..? Until someone die..??
Take immediate action by sending MCD Dog Squad to catch them. My residential address is as under:
380 A2 Streeet No 16 East Azad Nagar Delhi 110051 (Black dog)

Comments

I am resident of Uttam Nagar. House no A_12 shish Ram park, near new merry school.
From few days we r facing problem as no vehicle from MCD is coming in our area for the collection of Garbage.
It is really a serious issue as we r forced to collect the Garbage in our home which again is serious issue to you health.
kindly resolve the issue ASAP.

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002