Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — very dangerous street dogs

A2A-81, DDA FLATS, JANAK PURI, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 SY Mishra on Mar 18, 2019
Hi sir/madam,

My name is sy mishra i would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which a2a block, dda flats, major deepak tyagi marg, janak puri new delhi-110058 in my areas people facing in these days. There are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them it’s very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. 16/03/2019 ko raat 10 baje
Mujhe he dog ne kata hai, and also my husband come late night from office and he have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. Please do something immediately..

[Mar 18, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Complaint No.2272337 dated 18/03/2019, Abhi bhi pending hai, us dog ne aaj phir kisi boy Ko kat Kiya ye 4 din me dusri ghatna hai...17 Tarik Ko to mujhe he kata tha 20 Tarik Ko kisi dusre Ko bhi kat liya...or ek nahi pure block k sare dogs aise hai...sankat Mochan mandir k pas to pura dogs ka Bura haal hai. Inka jaldi kuch kariye...nahi to koi badi ghatna bhi ho Sakti hai...
Best n rgds