Municipal Corporation Of East Delhi — garbage in front & back side of society

I am a resident of ekta apartment, geeta colony, delhi-31. I am writing on behalf of all the he residents of our society.in front gate of our society people used to throw garbage openly which gives a very bad i age of our locality that too front gate of the society. We did many complaints to mcd but no one paid heed to it. During elections they come and clean but after that people start throwing the garbage again the whole making the condition too unhygienic. Also the drains on the sides of the society are filled with garbage and choked. Stray animals used to stay there the whole day. Also the back side of the society is having the same problem. I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful. We requested many times to mcd but they don't take care. We wrote to neema bhagat multiple times and visited her also but nothing done by her. I am uploading few videos of the current situation. If no action is taken than sorry to inform this i will write the letter to pmo stating pm of india how's swach bharat abhiyaan is going on in our area.

[May 31, 2019] Municipal Corporation of East Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0