Municipal Corporation Of Faridabad — damaged street road
This is in respect to half constructed street road of dabua colony, sector 50.
Mcf staff visited our street to construct the road and they had their jcb machines involved to break the old road and construct the new one. They left their job in the middle and due to which we have big blocks of cement concretes all where spread across the road. Its been more than a week and no action has been taken against this. Now the difficulties we are facing are:-
1. No car or two wheeler can pass along this road
2. This road has two schools in it and its difficult for students and their parents to reach the school safely
3. Due to big block of cement concretes, its easy to get injured than crossing the road
4. My mother being paralysed has difficulty to reach doctor for medical checkup
5. It's also difficult for pregnant womens to pass along this road
I am attaching pictures of the road. I hope action will be taken as soon as possible.
Street landmark:- near prakash bal bharti school and gyan deep public school
Was this information helpful?
Mar 04, 2018
Municipal Corporation of Faridabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
+91 12 9241 6464
+91 12 9241 6465
New Industrial Twp, Faridabad, Haryana, India - 121001