Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — food quality and hygiene at sahib bbq

Shaikpet, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Amrit414 on Mar 15, 2019
Hi sir, on 14th march 2019, i have visited sahib's bbq at hitech city with my team members for corporate outing. We have found cockroach on one of the sweet dishes, when asked about this one of the staff just casually said that we will change the sweet container. When i asked about hygiene he said what can i do now it has happened. This show that there is no regret or no intention to say that we will not repeat or we will enquire what went wrong. I have taken a video of the conversation. Pls take nesserry action as this is concerning about health of people.

[Mar 15, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
Shriraghava garden road,
Seethapathi colony,
Picket
Secunderabad

Shirisha

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - food quality and hygiene at sahib bbq