Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — I am complaining about street dogs chasing on people

roadno 5 ramakrishna puram colony, Saroornagar, Andhra Pradesh, India
 ravinder raj123 on Nov 15, 2019
Dear sir/ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
Ramakrishna puram road no 5
Kothapet
Saroornagar mandal
Hyderabad

R r

[Nov 15, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - I am complaining about street dogs chasing on people