Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — request to reduce volume of mike and speakers in prayer house

tarunkp2000 on Jan 26, 2018
Hello sir,

This is bring to your notice that there is usage of loud speakers and mike in our adjacent neighborhood for quite some time. This complaint is not against any particular religion or community but we would request you to please have some check on the volume levels as this are increasing on daily basis

I am resident here since birth and we never faced any issue as prayers used to be performed on sundays and also we have temples who use speakers weekly once, so if any loud noise is happening on occasional basis its manageable.

Anything in excess should be stopped and this is should apply to all. I just want to bring to you notice that on sundays the prayer house goes from 10 : 00 am to 4 : 00 pm and the noise is increasing with usage of mikes

Plus to add to it now the usage is extended to other days like friday thursday and also all holidays (National + festive)

The time remains the same on all days and this goes for 5 - 6 hours and mike usage is very loud.

I just want to request that this can be done on all days if they want but noise should be reduced and limited to their auditorium rather than making it hear to all neighbors. We also have some personal life and we would like to spend time with our family and watch tv or play but the usage of mike and loud sentences do hamper our family time and prayer house is backside of my room and i cannot even watch tv because of this.

I have even requested my neighbors who visit the prayer house to think on this but no one came forward. I don't want to file petition complaint by getting more people rather i want that people understand and handle this with maturity.

If this happens in any religion and becomes a daily routine then i feel people should have a discussion and request so that no sentiments are hurt and the opposite party also understands it with open mind.

With due respect to all its a small humble request to look into this and just reduce the volume a bit so that both sides its a win win situation. No personal grudge with any community or religion but small request so that others nearby can spend time with their family.

Address : 1-4-996 partani towers adjacent hebron church and prayer house bakaram golconda x road musheerabad hyderabad 5000020

Tarun partani

[Jan 26, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Its been 3 months and still no changes Is anyone working here or people have to Find Solution to there problems

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - request to reduce volume of mike and speakers in prayer house