Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — street dogs harassment

Jacky Joshi on Mar 8, 2018
Myself bhavarth joshi from mody park irani wadi road number 3 kandivali west mumbai 400067

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of sonia apartment and near madina masjid as a whole. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. I personally had succumed to an injury in my leg as i moved a step back when one such such dog was trying to jump on to me. While i moved a step backwards, there was a stone kept there as a result of which i slipped and the ankle of one of my legs twisted. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.
Please its a humble request

[Mar 08, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0