[Resolved]  Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — Water bills paid, amount debited from my account but MCGM still showing outstanding bills.

I had made payment for MCGM water bills through Canara bank NEFT on 22 January 2021. The payment was made for 6 water bills (FROM 27 SEP 2019 TO 12 JAN 2021) amounting to rs 47286.
The money was debited from my account. But when I go to MCGM's site and enter my ccn number, it shows 6 bills that are 'Outstanding'.
When I click on the 'Pay' button to see what happens, the following message shows - "Sorry, unable to process your request, Please contact the administrator or try again later".
This is happening since I made NEFT payment. They are not giving me any receipt.
My Water connection number (CCN number) is HWG1320002.
Customer name is "SHRI MOHAMED HUSSEIN LOOKMANJI"
I have attached photos of NEFT payment details.
Please help.
Jan 26, 2021
MCGM Emailed me stating that they received my payment successfully. The company has also updated the bill details on their website and uploaded all the receipts. They used the following email address to inform me: [email protected] Thank you ConsumerComplaints.in for the help.
Jan 24, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 25, 2021