Municipal Corporation Of Jaipur — door to door garbage not collected in ab nirman nagar, jaipu

AB 275 Nirman Nagar, Jaipur-302019, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 aroravijay707 on Aug 22, 2019
It is very sad to inform that door to door collection of garbage is not being collected from my house ab 275, chetak marg, nirman nagar, jaipur-302019 regularly and as the lorry in our area comes in alternate days and many times in 2days or so and even then usually they deliberately do not carry the garbage and turn off the voice and miss my house and don’t pick the garbage and when we approach them for not picking the garbage, they make excuses in a very rude manner that our lorry is full and will come after sometime but do not come back and our garbage is piled up at the corner of the gate. This type of practice is being followed by garbage persons. Please take our complaint seriously on urgent basis and arrange to collect garbage from my house regularly..

Vijay arora

Comments

Hello
We are facing the problems As garbage vehicle is not coming a week. And kids are suffering from fever from the same.
Please provide the solution.

Vijay
शहज़ाद खान राजस्थान पत्रिका मकान नंबर 17b आदर्श विधा मंदिर स्कूल के आगे तत्कालेश्वर पूरी हिदा की मोरी जयपुर

Pandit Deendayal Upadhya Parisar, Tonk Rd, Everest Colony, Lalkothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302015
    Municipal Corporation Of Jaipur - door to door garbage not collected in ab nirman nagar, jaipu