Municipal Corporation Of Thane — urgent illegal and hazardous construction done, on pavement by d1402 sarovar darshan tower

shweta1234567 on Mar 5, 2018
Illegal and hazardous construction has been done by flat no d wing 1402, saroavar darshan tower, opp tmc, panchpakhadi thane west. Above us which is dangerous to my family. Flat no 1402 belongs kindly look into the matter urgently as it is risky and hazardous and there was a fire spark yesterday into our house.
A full kitchen platform is constructed with washbasin, gas (Fire) connection and air condition compressor is been put which is serious hazard. Loadint the 4inch chajja with 800kgs weight.

Very urgent and immediate
Kapadia dhaval

[Mar 05, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Thane customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shweta1234567, Mar 05, 2018
Illegal and hazardous construction has been done by flat no d wing 1402, saroavar darshan tower, opp tmc, panchpakhadi thane west. Above us of acp kiran patil which is dangerous to my family. A kitchen platform with 800 kgs weight is been loaded on a 4 inch chajja. Fire connections, electricity ac compressor is been put on the chajja.
Two policemen were sent to my house on a samj patra

When we raised a complain in the society a police complain with false allegation was filed against us in naupada police station,

We request you to kindly look into the matter. Power and position is misused.

Kapadia shweta
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hamare area me kutte bahot ho gaye hai, raat bhar bhokte hai aur logo ko kaatne bhi ajaate hai Subah k want,
Mumbra Amrut nagar me rehta hun Dargah Road k pass, Near Janta Bakery, please uska koi solution nikaalo Zindagi haraam kar diye hai
From badlapur to katainaka high way has lots of speed breakers. Which causes to increase traveling duration, pollution, wastage of fuel, damage of roads and accidents of vehicles.

1st Floor, Mahapalika Bhavan, Chandan Wadi, Pachpakhadi, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400602
    Municipal Corporation Of Thane - urgent illegal and hazardous construction done, on pavement by d1402 sarovar darshan tower