[Resolved]  Meeseva centre and MRO office, koheda mandal, karimnagar dist — Status of the date of birth certificate

I along with my friends applied date of birth certificate after fulfilling all recommended documents and with official signatory, and submitted the applications at Meeseva center koheda mandal on 06.04.2013, after successful verification in MRO office, they(Meeseva) have informed us that the certificate will be delivered to you with in 45days time.

Till three months have passed on the status of certificate is not able to trace for us, we enquired in RDO office they said that applications were not received, when asking at meeseva center 5 to 6 times they replied it may be with MRO office, we are not getting any reply from MRO office.

Sir kindly help us for delevering the certificate as iam in need of that DATE of Birth certificate.

1. Applicant fathers name : Konda Rajesham
Application no;LRBD04140481

Thanks and regards,
K. Ganesh
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

karimnagar — status not known

Respected sir,
I'm Thirupathi velpula.I applied passport on december..
the status msg showing OTHERS.what it means??
please send my passport immediately without any delay .
Thanking you sir
My passport file no:HYDZ162360 08

Name: Thirupathi

We have applied for Voter Card ( address:surabhi sridhar, s/o rajesham, h.no.1-2-173, oldbazar, karimnagar, andhrapradesh-505001) & all the formalities had been completed in november month 2008.

am 25 years old sitll i dont had voter id and i didn"t voted stil...
the polling date is in April, so kindly arrange to do the needful & i humbly request you to arrange to deliver the same at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards.
my passport not at dispatched till now.By checking with file reference number on web site it shows my passport dispatch date as[protected].But passport not at delivered.please check my status once again.

my details:
name:swetha madire
fathers name:Raja mouli
app submitting palace:karimnagar
file number: HYD z15038909.
code:08
I have been swaped my card and money was deduced from my debit card and the transtion was cancelled by your agent and my was not refunded . Happened at karimnagar branch

Koheda mandal