Muthoot — compared religion for money transfers

My friend's note on how she got treated by western union out llet which work in a muthoot group office in gurgaon.

Dear all, i am seriously distressed by the descrimination i had to face today over the fact i am a christian.
I was at a western union outlet to pick up a transfer that was sent to me by my friend from dubai. After filling out the forms and providing them with the necessary ids they asked me what my religion was? I was confused and asked them why did they need to know that. They said sender is a hindu and your name suggests you are christian and we can't give you the money in cash. Only a hindu and hindu can receive cash payments anything and no muslims or christians can receive from a hindu.
I have received many transfers from the same person at other branches and never faced this issue.
The teller said it was a not a western union rule.. But a made up rule by the branch mananger ms minakshi pahwa.
I left without gettin my cash.
I need immediate advise and help in dealing with this.
Im super proud of my south indian brahmin background and dont need to mention this to "hindutva diseased minds" that! Or be ashamed of the fact im a christian and have muslim and hindu friends!
This feels like the beginning of a new nazi era...! This cannot happen!
Please advise! Thank you!

Where our society is heading. Is this the plural society we were so much boosting up. Reality is different. A hindu only can receive western union money send by a hindu and also applicable to all other religion. No interreligious transfer allowed. Where in the world you can here it. It can happen in our country. This people has to be brought infront of law.
compared religion for money transfers

Muthoot