My India Shopping — non delivery of items

Jenish George on Dec 3, 2017
I had placed order for six vcds by order no : [protected] / invoice number : a ​33406​, on 30 october 2017 from my india shopping website. However, the item has not yet been delivered. On checking the website, it has been understood that the vcds has not been despatched. My email and queries on the website were unanswered. An amount of 624 has been paid one the website.

It is requested the amount be refunded. Further, it is requested that action be taken against the website.

non delivery of items

[Dec 04, 2017] MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have places an order of 3 books on December 3rd and the order status is stilll showing under process .I have sent multiple email to the team and havent got any response to any of them .

I doubt this is a fake website looting peoples money
I purchase the dvd on 1st january. I wanted to know the status from them thro emails. But I didn't receive any feedback.So, I request you to please order them to cancel the order and give me the refund

Tc 4/2 (4), Vayalikada Junction, Kowdiar P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 695005
    My India Shopping - non delivery of items