Myflowerapp — Parcel / Product is not delivered & refund not processing

I had placed an order for Cake, Teddy, Chocolate, roses, customize Cushion and a customize coffee mug from Myflowerapp on dt. 29th April, 2021 at 4.51Am for same day delivery and for mid night delivery I paid extra charge of Rs. 245. There customer service team pinged me on my WhatsApp no [protected] at 11.13Am asking for photo for Cushion and mug and I gave him immediately. When I asked them will it reach on time they said they will deliver the parcel at 6.26Pm same day and they will not deliver at night due to Covid restriction. The amount which I paid for mid night delivery they asked me what I want for that amount, so I said I want one more cushion and they asked me to pay on Gpay Rs. 209 as the price was more than my balance amount. After the payment they stopped replaying. I sent a email and I got a reply that the parcel would be delivered on time as committed. Since evening 6Pm I started calling them, email them, sent voice mail, pinged on WhatsApp no but got no reply. On their portal parcel tracker there were no update. Finally on 30th April morning when I mailed them again they had replied as there was a delay in confirmation from my end so could not deliver and also lockdown was there. I tried to reach them every possible way but no where they were responding. I had sent them an email to cancel my complete order and refund my amount Rs. 4036 on original transaction account but they did not respond from their end. Again today morning on 1st may, when I email them to update the status of my refund they replied "Your order has been converted into the gifting items, it will be reached within 3-4 working days as it is dispatched" Without even asking my consent they have converted my order which I ordered for my wife birthday on 30th April which was Cake, Chocolates, Teddy and flower buckeye to some random gift and mentioned it will be delivered after 4 days. Where as I had already informed as they could not deliver my parcel I want my complete order to be cancelled and process my refund amount Rs. 4036 to my account. Now they are saying they will not refund my money. Kindly support to get my refund.

Complaint categoryCategory: Online Shopping