Myles — expired pollution certificate, inconvenience and delay in security refund

Shubham Gupta1693 on Dec 27, 2018
The dealer provided me with an expired pollution certificate (Expired in october) which he should have taken care of before giving the vehicle on rent. But he requested me to prepare it from a nearby petrol pump. On 21st december, 2018 morning i had to leave for a place to visit, but instead i went to indira-nagar petrol pump near police station. There we waited for about 15 mins, as online servers for making pollution certificated were down. Then they suggested me to go to another petrol pump on tin factory road. After sitting idle in the jam for about 30 minutes we reached the petrol which again tells about the same problem. And hence we had to move out of the city to our destination without a pollution certificate in hand.

All this to and fro journey took 1 hour thirty minutes, a waste of time and inconvenience. Also a loss of about 10 kms in the to - fro unscheduled journey.

Moreover, i fueled up 15.58 liters of diesel costing rs. 1000 out of which only about 10 liters was used. I have attached the relevant pictures for the same as well.

So, please look into the things and refund me back with the amount for the diesel, 10 kms and the inconvenience caused.

Shubham gupta
Booking id - 6760842

expired pollution certificate, inconvenience and delay in security refund
expired pollution certificate, inconvenience and delay in security refund
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Myles - expired pollution certificate, inconvenience and delay in security refund

Company:Myles