Myntra.com — account suspension - shabana shaikh

I had an account with myntra since years and my account was suddenly suspended. I realised this probably after a month. I called customer service, was told two times that i will get a call back from a supervisor as the rep couldn’t disclose the reason. Did not receive call back but got two mails stating i have breached clause 4 and 13 due to which my ac is suspended. I checked online and the clause has in numerous reasons. I tried facebook messenger and twitter too. No live agent. No chat support. Finally today i got a call back from an absolutely rude and unprofessional case manger named nabiya, she started to scream and said we have sent you two mails and literally read the content to me. I asked her for a specific reason, like what did i do she said she does not know but the account is suspended. I asked for a supervisor and she said she can’t trabsfer. She said i absolutely can’t do anything and hung up the call.

It just fair to know why ac is suspended. I am not a seller and i have always had genuine transaction with myntra.

Need help!

[Feb 03, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com
    Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068