Myntra.com — carlton london

I ordered carlton london sandals, and i received a defective left pair sole cracked.
Immediately i put a return request for defective product. I received an approval mail from myntra for pickup. The ekart courier service was designated for pickup. The ekart person came and refused to pickup stating the they have not received any approval mail to pickup a defective product.

I had called myntra 4 times, have emailed them about the non-pickup, but to my dismay they assured me that pickup would happen, but till date the courier service ekart has not come to collect.

My harassment began when myntra cancelled my return request twice and rudely telling me to again and again i should put the return request.

So far three times i have put return request and the defective product i received have yet not been collected.

Please help me. This all started on 4th march when i placed order and my first return request was made the day i received the product. Today its 24th march 2018 and the defective product has yet not been pickedup by myntra.

It is deplorable the the assurances myntra provides are all in vain.
Mar 24, 2018

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com
    Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068