Myntra.com — no delivery received and the proof is fake.

I had placed an order of 2 dresses with myntra for which online payment was already done. One order was received on time. For The other order, i did receive a call confirming my address but never received it. I called on that no of the delivery boy, he said he will deliver it to me by night. But it wasnt. So i called up myntra contact desk(call centre ) and they said they will look into the matter. All this while i was calling dat delivery guy n he wasnt picking up the call. I again called the call centre on friday 24th and they registered a complaint, saying it will take 2 days and will inform us on monday 28th Jan. But i got no response, so i called them today i.e.29th Jan.They said they cannot help me in any manner stating they have the delivery proof. As a proof they have sent me signature which is juz a line drawn. I dont understand how can dat be considered as a sign. Ull will be having some manual regarding the sign right. Or if no whats my fault. I have not received my order. I wish to either receive my order or expect a refund of the amount. The call centre employee completely refused to help me any further. I want to know that ull will be having some SOPs regarding delivery of an item to a customer. What are those. Not only dat, if this is what is going on then how are we to place any kind of order with ull. If this sign is valid then i guess the message ull are giving out is anything wrong happens ull are not bothered and tampering with ur delivery items is very easy bcoz no action is taken inspite of such an incident. I am sorry to say that this will be the last time i will shop with myntra. An attachment of the so called signature they sent to me has been attached.
no delivery received and the proof is fake.

[Jan 30, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

As from last 15 days i twiced raised the return complaint but from your side no one is still coming for pickup what are you doing you dont have any command on your delivery partner [ecom express] they have the worst shipment process. Kindly suggest me something so i can return it before your 30 days goes down ..

Myntra.com
    Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068