Myntra.com — Very late delivery

I ordered from myntra.com before approx 13 days ago. Expected delivery date was 17-Jan-2017. but still not delivered on 19-Jan-2017. Customer care says it is shipped by E-Kart. But on E-Kart courier tracking site, I could not get the status. Raised complaint to Myntra. They said complaint will be solved in 7 days - which is too much time. Already 2 days late plus 7 days more. I wanted ordered item to be used on occasion which I could not eventually and its terrific experience. Even I can't cancel ordered item as myntra customer care said it is shipped already. I will have to return after shipment is delivered - may be very late and then I don't know when it will be returned and when I can get my money back...!

[Jan 19, 2017] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ajay VACHHANI Jan 19, 2017
Even order delayed date is not displayed on myntra.com. It still shows 17-Jan-2017..!

Myntra.com
    Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068