Myntra.com — account is locked

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 vivek_k on Oct 18, 2018
I am a frequent customer of MYNTRA and i have bought many many products . In last 10 days some sale was going on and i ordered many items . Unfortunately some products don't exactly match with the pictures or quality is not as per expectations or many times size is not fit to us..In sch cases we have no other option other than returning the product.Today my myntra account was blocked for reason best known to the myntra team. And today only i received products worth 35000 in which some products are not as per my expectation and i have to return them.Bt i am helpless since i am not able to access my account as its locked.Plz help me in unlocking my account.

[Oct 19, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Shopping on Myntra, has turned out to my nightmare for many there obnoxious customer care makes things even worse, as complained by many a customers even my account has been blocked without any notification or reasons, has purchased many things from Myntra but I guess Myntra doesn’t give a damn about it, i request concern authorities to ask them to unblock my account..thanks
My my myntra account has been locked. I need to go out of india how do i place a return request

Id- [protected]@gmail.com

Ravi Jaiswal RJ's reply, Jun 17, 2019
MYNTRA IS FRAUD WEBSITE IT DOESN'T TRUST ON CUSTOMERS.MY ACCOUNT HAS ALSO BEEN BLOCKED.BEING AN INDIAN CONSUMER I AM VERY SERIOUS THIS TIME.IT HAS TO BE NOTICED BY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT FOR THE PROTECTION OF CONSUMER RIGHTS.MYNTRA IS LOOTING TO CUSTOMERS YOU ME AND MANY PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING THIS TIME SERIOUS ACTIONS ARE REQUIRED BY US AGAINST THIS FRAUD SITE WHICH IS BREAKING OUR(CUSTOMERS)TRUST.
Myntra is fraud website it doesn't trust on customers.My account has also been blocked.Being an indian consumer i am very serious this time.It has to be noticed by the indian government for the protection of consumer rights.Myntra is looting to customers you me and many people are suffering this time serious actions are required by us against this fraud site which is breaking our(customers)trust.
Myntra locked my account. I belong from middle class family and I order some clothes worth ruppes 15000 from the I got the product after second I was unable to login so I contact to Myntra service for help and they told me that your account has been locked and it will never gets opened. My heart literally broke and I want to return some product because they're unfit to me.
So please myntra service open my account
Please help me out
Myntra please help me out I want to return some product which are unfit to me and worth of that product is more than 10000 ruppes . So please help me out . I am from Middle class family and I can't take this much of loss. Please help me out Myntra if you're looking at this concern it's my humble request to you

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - account is locked