Myntra.com — catwalk products received without price tags but they are expecting price tags in order to pick up n process my return request.

Namaste.
I ordered 3 pairs of catwalk footwear for myself prices of them being rs 628, rs. 848, rs. 943. On 12/may/2019 bearing order number[protected]-1593901
On 16/may/2019 i received the products.

None of them came with price tags.
Because the fitting is not comfortable i decided to return and immediately raised return request on the same day with in an hours time. I packed all the 3 products exactly the way i received with all the papers inside.
All the rubber bands that are used wen i received it.
On 16/may/2019, pick up person has come to pick the products up and said as there are no price tags he cannot pick up. I was surprised and he asked me to talk to customer care agent. I called them up after a couple of days to talk about this issue. A lady spoke to me and said she did all that is necessary and asked me to wait for 4 or 5 days.
I waited till the month end for them to pick the products, that is today, 31/may/2019, and called customer care to find out about this. A lady took the call and said 1 if the 3 got approval and other 2 did not because of no price tags.
It's not possible to give a product back with a price tag when one has not received the product with it.
I spoke to customer care agent, she said after investigation they found out that the price tags were there when they sent 2 products which is not true. To me it proves that their investigation process is not reliable. As i have witnessed that they have not come with the price tags.
Customer care supervisor spoke to me but so rudely hung up the call on face while i was being patient and polite. I lost hope there and requesting here.
I really want someone to help me in this regard.

Unable to upload pics as they exceed the size limit

[May 31, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068