Myntra.com — confirmation message /email not received

160 gopal nagar court road, Mainpuri District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Megha Parihar on Jan 14, 2020
Today i placed an order from mantra for 2 pair of bra, a pack of three bra and a pack of panty. I have paid the money online and even for a message from pnb about the transaction but i have not received any confirmation message from myntra. When i thought of tracking the order, even their nothing was shown. So i have given a complain to them online pls solve my problem as soon as possible

[Jan 14, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have ordered a fossil watch on 23rd December 2019, after that I haven't received any update on that. I have called number of times on there customer care. They are just asking to wait everyday.

My friend had ordered SASSFRAS top on 5th of Jan. The delivery guys are not calling me and asking if they are confused about address. Delivery guy is not even calling me and my order is getting delayed.Very disappointed with Myntra logistics this time.
I purchased item from mymtra and placed return request due to size/fit issue.Item is not collected yet still my return request put on hold due qualty check failed. If item not picked up yet then how it will be on hold due to quality check .For quality check it should be collected first.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - confirmation message /email not received