[Resolved] Myntra.com — Daniel klein watch return order not picked up.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 KasiViswanathan meiyappan
I placed for a return of daniel klien watch on 8th of march and my return order no was 22054856 and till today the e kart wisher didn't turn up to collect my product but he has updated that attempt to delivery was made. Finally after giving many complaints and fights with myntra customer care today i am getting a message that my return order request has been cancelled because the delivery guy has updated that i am interested in having the product, which is completely a false and fake information. If i call customer care today they are telling they will take a request and collect the product with in friday. Myntra is the worst online site i have ever made a purchase and big cheaters, no proper follow up of complaints given by the customers. They make a fool out of the customer. Be cautious!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2018
Immediately courier pickup was arranged and the material was picked up from my home and amount was refunded to my account.

[Mar 14, 2017] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Order number[protected]-0218703. Delivery guy asking me to pick it from their delivery centre. Is this how u deliver? Now i have to gi and collect it from your centre! Its good enough to go and shop in the market ruther than shop online, and u guys offer to try also? I am really desapointed.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - Daniel klein watch return order not picked up.