[Resolved] Myntra.com — did not received my refund

Alwar, Rajasthan, India
 viplavi8058 on Jan 16, 2020
I ordered a hand bag from myntra on 23 dec 2019 for which i make an online payment through google pay of rupees 1289, then i cancelled the order on[protected], but i haven't received the refund yet. I have already contacted to myntra, google pay and also to my bank (sbi) but they didn't give any solution. Myntra give a bank refrence no.[protected] for which bank said that this ref. No. Does not belongs to our bank.
Please find a solution.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2020
myntra provide me only bank refrence number and said that your refund is initited from our side please contact your bank. i contact to bank but they said that this banl reference no. does not belongs to our bank. again i contact to myntra and tell him about what bank says to me, myntra replied that we can only provide bak refrence no. to you please contact bank.
i still did not received mt refund.
please help.
compant didnt take any step to help me

[Jan 17, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by viplavi8058, Jan 17, 2020
i contact bank about this refrence no. but they clealy said that this ref. np. is not of our bank please contact myntra in this regard.and myntra denied to provide any help to me except this mail.

did not received my refund

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - did not received my refund