[Resolved] Myntra.com — fraud website (refund issue)

Yamraj1990 on Dec 26, 2017
I had purchases a blazer from Myntra .com on 23 Nov 2017 . Due to quality issues I returned the blazer after 3 days of delivery as they have 30 days return policy . Since then I'm waiting for refund, I talked to them on phone but they aren't responding. They told me that they have already initiated refund and I need to call state bank of India or to call their customer care . I did visit the bank and called sbi toll free number but they said it's the responsibility of the bank through which they have initiated refund and they advised me to talk to Myntra customer care and ask them to resolve the issue . I talked to Myntra customer but they're not helping .they keep saying that we have initiated refund but i haven't received any refund.

fraud website (refund issue)
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2017
I received the refund today after many efforts . Thankyou

[Dec 27, 2017] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My order number is[protected]-4706803 its delivery date mentioned here is 25 dec and today its 27 not delivered yet
Very disappointed...

I ordered 2 sweaters on 6th dec. I got a message that it will be delivered on 10th dec but nobody called for delivery. I have already complained 4 times but still i have not got my order. I need a full refund now.
I am apply in a job on site myntralogistic.in on previous 15 days ago and I paid some of rs.4450 as security deposit and after that i am not receive any reply from sms and phone from the the pune khardi city vista branch company. So please check your directory and asked it is attached to your company or not. ..

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - fraud website (refund issue)