Myntra.com — I haven't received my product yet from 21st december

Arshi Nathwani on Jan 3, 2018
I ordered 6 products on 21st december, 2017... 3 products were delivered and 1 is sitting on its way and suddenly i got a email today saying that your fort collins women navy solid parka jacket with detachable hood is returned as this order has been cancelled as the product was returned to our warehouse as undelivered. This could be because our delivery agent was not able to reach out to you on the phone number you had provided, despite several attempts or you have requested for cancelation. However i never got any information about any delivery attempts. I understand it's new year time delivery may be delayed but they suddenly mail and say the money will be refunded and the product will not be delivered how unlikely is that? Now i call myntra they accept their mistake and is ready to give me a product for same price at same discount of same band only however there is no jacket in my size left...in first place my money was stuck for so long which i disregarded as i wanted that product. However now all what they are giving me is just a apology. I don't want any discount or anything... I just want that jacket.. Which very simple to understand however they people there are not authorized to do so and have given me a complaint reference number[protected]... This experience has really let me down and has made me to regret shopping online...

[Jan 03, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - I haven't received my product yet from 21st december