Myntra.com — I ordered shoe on 26 dec.2018 but without any text for delivering order it got canceled from their own.

Anand, Anand District, Gujarat, India
 jeetu_keshwani on Jan 10, 2019
My order no.[protected]-9795901 which i ordered on 26 december 2018 but after expected delivery date of order it got canceled from their side and when i ask them in support section they tell that our delivery boy called you many times but i don't pickup phone but real is that i don't recieve call from their side . And this is ordered at a price of 1532 rs. but later after few days it goes to 2500+rs. what should i do now?

[Jan 11, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - I ordered shoe on 26 dec.2018 but without any text for delivering order it got canceled from their own.