[Resolved] Myntra.com — incorrect product delivered

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 payalChoudhary on Jan 9, 2018
I have placed an ordered (Ordered no.[protected]-7517303) on 22nd dec'2017 during the sale. The order got delayed and finally were delivered on 9th jan'2018 but the product received was completely wrong. I have ordered one pair of puma shoes and one pair of cat shoes with total amount paid 6784.05/- rs. But instead i have received a leggings worth 2000/- rs. Which was not ordered by me. I am not able to reach myntra customer care helpline number as well. Kindly refund the amount or else deliver the correct products which were ordered.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2018
This issue has been resolved by Myntra customer care.

[Jan 09, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

On cash on delivery.. the delivery person does not carry the Pos machine ... nd if u ask for the machine many of them say's, delivery company dont provide Pos machine... in that case if the product cost is 695 or 598 ... they don't retrun the change.. myntra have big name and have big fame, but they dont have a good seller.
I have ordered flip flops but the size is big for me now i want exchange but not showing not possiable on delivery address to pickup plz send pickup boy to take flipflops exchange
PARIMAL LAKHTARIA on MAY 21, 2018
I have placed an ordered (Ordered no.[protected]-1481001) on 18 May 2018 . The order got on time and finally were delivered on 21 May '2018 but the product received was completely wrong. I have ordered football of Adidas orange X Glider Printed football with total amount paid Rs. 940.44. But instead i have received a football worth Rs. 749 in white colour Which was not ordered by me. I am not able to reach myntra customer care helpline number as well. Kindly refund the amount or else deliver the correct products which were ordered.

Change my products

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - incorrect product delivered