Myntra.com — late delivery of order...please deliver my order fast

Kanchanathlete on Jul 12, 2018
I had placed my order on 22 June 2018, the delivery date was 28 June, then it was extended to 3 July, then 8 July, today is 11 July but my order hasn't delivered yet. I also tried to cancel my order but it said order can't be cancelled as the order is shipped. This is very upsetting. I had ordered many items before from Myntra and items were delivered on time . I don't know what happen this time. I ordered my items for occasion which is going to be held on 16th of july.I request to deliver my order before 16 july

[Jul 12, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am highly disappointed by Myntra's delivery. They have delivered a wrong item and when I asked for exchange the delivery boy asked for approval mail but the customee care is not responding. What should I do now?

Please deliver the correct item as soon as possible.
There is 3rd time cancel order from myntra, if you not have then why you show us, which one I like and give order after 10 days it cancelled then again show for buy with high prize. It's very disappoint myntra.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - late delivery of order...please deliver my order fast