[Resolved] Myntra.com — Money debited but not returned

Myntra, India
 Kaeson
I made 2 transactions worth 32k altogether on 22.05.2016. While i was at it there was a glitch mentioning that the purchase could not be completed. That was why i tried twice but nothing happened. However the amount was debited from my kotak mahindra account. Both the parties keep asking me to send proof but who would have thought to make screenshots at that moment. I have contacted the bank but they have not been very helpful either. I just want to get my money back. Please help!

Money debited but not returned
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2016
I've got my money back finally after 2 months, it was a big relief, thank you all for your help!

[Jul 18, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

How long did it take for you? Because i am also going through the same situation now.order didnt get placed but amount got deducted from my account on 10th of dec.im wasting all my balance in calling them everyday.they always keep asking for more and more time.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - Money debited but not returned