Myntra.com — product not delivered, irresponsible answer from myntra customer care

pooranind on Oct 22, 2019
Hi team,
I have ordered bulk of clothes (I. E. 10 clothes) on 29th sep 2019, order no:[protected]-9569803
On 9th oct 2019, i received a call from courier guy (No: [protected]) for order delivery, i was not in town (I. E. Delivery location), so i asked him to bring it on monday. But he said, he will cancel the order if i didnt pick my order and asked me to send any of my friends. So my friend went and collected the 5 parcel and courier guy said 6 parcel was supposed to be there, but 1 parcel is not yet received from their side and after receiving they will deliver or call back.
When i returned to office on monday (14/10/2019), i checked other parcel and in myntra app, i checked for the missing product status, it is shown delivered. I raised a complaint against it and also checked with delivery guy, but no luck.

Note:
1. Delivery guy said, he received only 5 parcel and asking me to check with customer care. (I have recording of this courier guy statement)
2. Customer care is telling, complaint is raised after 5 days of delivery, as per their policy they can do anything. (I have recording of myntra customer care)

How come / why do a customer knows about the complaining policies?
If there is a policy why it is not written?
Why courier guy is asking, someone to come and collect?
If the parcel is not delivered, why it is marked as delivered?
Why there is no enquiry for this issue?

Please i want my order back, returning or refund money i dont want, i want my order, that order is selected by my fiancee for the first time.

Order detail:
Item discount: (-) 6, 749.00
Bank cashback: (-) 529.94
Credit card: 4, 777.01
Total:4, 777.01

[Oct 22, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

So basically, my younger brother ordered mi unisex band 3, when he received the order he didn't told me that he didn't received all the components, after sometimes when i concerned with the mi service centre they informed me its not a genuine product.

So, I need my money back.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - product not delivered, irresponsible answer from myntra customer care