[Resolved] Myntra.com — Product undelivered, but myntra.com claims it was delivered

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 bharath144
On the 11th of july, i placed an order for a pair of 'adidas men black alcor 1.0 running shoes' on www.myntra.com, the order number was[protected]. I paid using my credit card online.

After the payment was successful, i was informed that the product would be delivered by the 20th of july. I didn't receive any updates after that.

On the 18th of july at 10:45 pm in the night i received a message on my phone saying the product was delivered. I had chosen my office address as the delivery address. The mail room in my office doesn't accept deliveries after 5.00 pm, it is impossible that the item was delivered at that time and i didn't receive a call the whole day from myntra asking me to pick up the product.

The next day i inquired in my office mail room about any packages i may have received and i was informed that nothing had been delivered in my name.

I then called up myntra customer care at the number listed in their website to find out where the product was, the person who answered the call had the same information that i was able to see on their website, that it was delivered to me the previous night.

I questioned their information and asked to find out the details of the delivery, the person on the phone raised a complaint against their logistics team and gave me a complaint number. I was asked to wait for 2 working days (I spoke to them on tuesday).

On friday, i called the customer care again and asked the details of the complaint i had raised. Surprisingly, they didn't have any information on that yet. I was asked to wait for the weekend to get over and then i would get the information on email.

I waited for 5 days and i received nothing from myntra. When i contacted again, i was shocked to find out that my complaint number was invalid, also the executive who answered the call hinted at me having received the product and creating a complaint for no reason. I had to argue back with that person and demanded to speak to his supervisor, to which he conveniently answered that he will arrange a callback, but i received no such calls from myntra. I insisted and another complaint was raised and after more than a month i receive a mail from myntra today and this is what the content of the mail is:

Myntra
Subject
Task:task created
Response by e-mail (Gaurav sharma2) (31/08/2016 01.03 pm)
Dear bharath,

This email is with regards to the delivery confirmation of your order number[protected].

As per the update received from the logistic team the order has been delivered to you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard and we value your association with myntra.

Gaurav | myntra
“everything you need to look good”
Question reference #[protected]
Note: we do not demand your bank or credit card details over phone. Please do not divulge these details to fraudsters claiming to be calling on behalf of myntra.
This mail is intended only for [email protected]

Now i have lost the money and i haven't received the product too. Please help in resolving this issue. I will provide any more information needed for the same.

I have attached the screenshot of the order page as well.

Product undelivered, but myntra.com claims it was delivered
Product undelivered, but myntra.com claims it was delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2016
A week after I submitted the complaint and it was forwarded to www.myntra.com, I saw that my Mobikwik wallet balance had increased (I had paid using my Mobikwik wallet). I didn't receive any communication from www.myntra.com regarding the same nor have they acknowledged in this complaint that it was a fault on their part.

Getting my money back is a solution just half the problem; the struggle this needed in the form of long calls with the customer care, the heated arguments and the stress is the other is the other half which can only be solved or satisfied when www.myntra.com acknowledges their mistake.

Even though I can, I won't push this further. Thanks to this forum for helping with the resolution. Your efforts are much appreciated.

[Sep 01, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by bharath144, Sep 07, 2016
Very thankful to the forum for accepting and forwarding the complaint to Myntra. To my surprise, the amount I paid for the shoe (which I never received) was refunded to my Wallet. I didn't get any intimation about the same, however, when I casually checked the wallet balance I was surprised to see a balance and when I checked the transaction history, I saw that it was because of a refund by Myntra.

Its funny to see that Myntra still hasn't acknowledged that this was an error on their part, they refunded the money and that's it.

I have been buying from Myntra since the time they started selling printed t-shirts. They were a honest and courteous organization then. They have come a long way and turned into an entity that no different than anyone else in the market today. I will be deactivating my account with Myntra by end of the day and I hope to never purchase anything from their website. Really, loosing 1 customer isn't a big thing for them. But still...

Comments

I order 3 products and i made payment also then only i check my size.i gave wrong size thats why i cancelled my order but you didnt refund my cash then only i can order that products
My order is not returned because executive sent by mynta said its not ok, but
i just tried the shoes and return they are completely fine .please do the need full
because its really bad experience from such site...
bharath144's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 7, 2016
Please raise a complaint with as much detail as possible as I have done, the moderators will forward the same to the respective company.
Dear Sir
I have ordered product from your Myntra website having order nmber[protected]-6742001.Yesterday i recieved a message that it had been delivered.But I have not received it .I spoke to your person she gave me receiving person signature which is also fake one.I am Myntra customer from past 5 years and this type of service is very bad.Why don't you give number of courier agent like other website do.No one called me and product shows delivered why this type of faulty service you are doing.
Request you to take some quick action on this and make me that order availaible on priority.

Vikram Raj Singh
I placed an order for a dress on 23 June 2018.
Order no.[protected]-3590003

I paid by card as I have often placed orders on Myntra and usually had a good experience. I had ordered a bunch of things, all of which got delivered by yesterday. I decided to check the status of this dress, and the website claimed to have delivered it.

As can be seen in the attached screenshot, they had attempted delivery on 1 June and failed. The delivery agent never contacted me. And the next delivery attempt was on 5th June (today) which was apparently successful??!! Again, I was not contacted by the delivery agent, but the SMS and website claimed to have delivered the order at midnight of 5th June! How can they deliver the order on a day which has not even begun???
I waited all day today to receive the order in case they had planned to deliver it today, but to no avail. Hence, I was forced to raise this complaint.
I have not been able to reach customer case or file a ticket as this dress does not show amongst my orders when I try to raise a ticket for "Order Related Issues".

Very disappointing. Please resolve.

Rajiksha Harmalkar

Sir
I had purchased three items from myntra Dated[protected] out of 3 ..1 item got lost and 1 got return to origin and 1 i received but later i return it i made a payment through my sbi debit card... for which I should have receive the return refund of rs 717 and rs 598 and 502 respectively but still myntra has not refunded me the above amount. Myntra has only provided me this reference number
I have confirmed from my bank that they have also not received any amount on behalf of me. I have contacted myntra for several times through mail and over phone but there is no response from them.
Hence requesting you please look into the matter and help me out.

Refer my complaint no. IN[protected] ... Though I had purchased 8 items through mytra by pre paid method, only 4 were delivered and 4 weere undelivered.. but its erroneously showing all items delivered. I contacted customer care several times and they are changing the replies now and then. Finally I was told that my issue is resolved without any refund or item delivery..
Hello

I had ordered 13 items in that I received 2 orders, today I got a message saying I will receive next 2 orders trousers and shoes but I got only trouser dint get shoes, I called the customer care he said you got the shoes its delivered and when I checked in app it showed delivered and I got a message saying shoes where delivered which I didn't get.
I called customer care he said you have got the item we have a proof you have signed it .. I told him I got only trouser dint get shoes and I didn't do any signature so he said we have proof and sent me an email please check if its not your signature we will raise the complaint and it will take 2 days to check. When I checked my email with signature proof which he sent it was not my signature. I am really worried now I lost my money. (It's a big FRAUD) need help.

The EMail which I got from them

Subject
Proof of Delivery - Order No[protected]-1026703
Staff Account By Email (VT0358) Mar 9, 2019 4:04:42 AM
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Myntra.

As per our telephonic conversation, please find the attachment for the Proof of Delivery(POD) of your order.As per the POD the order has been delivered successfully.
Please feel free to contact us for further help

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - Product undelivered, but myntra.com claims it was delivered