[Resolved] Myntra.com — refund of my order not processed

Anushruti Sharma on Jan 20, 2018
I returned the order on 12 january. Its status was picked up and after 2 days it changed to return received. And once the return is received the refund is initiated. But these people are not inititating my refund. I called them multiple times, tweeted them but they have just one answer it has not yet been received at the warehouse. I ask why are they lying? If it has not been received why would my status have been updated from picked up to received?

I need my refund asap. I need a compensation from such fraud companies.. They have really poor customer service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018
they initiated the refund immediately.
they gave a compensatory offer as a token of apology

[Jan 20, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anushruti Sharma, Jan 20, 2018
Today when i sent them the snapshot of the complaint, they said that we received the product at warehouse 2 days back. why were they lying till yesterday?

What do you get by troubling customers? will you compensate my time for your lying? or is it your policy to make customers suffer and you keep on sending them irrelevant messages for the sake of information

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - refund of my order not processed