Myntra.com — repeatedly you are delivering me defective product of a same order

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
 Manaswini Patro on Oct 21, 2019
Order no:[protected]-1056701

I placed the exchange request of this order because the robe of this nightdress had only one belt. After that today i got worse than that, the parcel didn't have the inner of the night dress and they have packed it inside of another product cover cause it's having the picture of another night dress which would have been ok for me if it would have the inner in it but they have send the robe only. It's like they just picked the robe n packed it carelessly in a different product's packet. If you were running out of that product you could have cancelled the order right!
On the time of exchange or return the person do check the product but why not while packing it. Cause we have to face the consequences right! Like where is the inner and all. I just returned the product. Just make sure the product is well and good before sending it to us.

[Oct 21, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - repeatedly you are delivering me defective product of a same order