[Resolved] Myntra.com — returning of my product

Jalandhar, Jalandhar District, Punjab, India
 Anusha Joshi on Oct 21, 2018
I have ordered vero moda jeans but it didn't fit properly so i have placed return request. Return pickup has been done but still i got the msg of unable pick up your item. Product name: vero moda navy treggings (Return no. : [protected]) on 20 oct 2018.
Attempts made by shadowfax.
It is very irresponsible behaviour please kindly check into this matter.

returning of my product
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2018
They resolve my complaints

[Oct 21, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Product pricing displayed in the product page and order page are different. Feel cheated and shortchanged. 1599 in the product page and 1612 in the order. The screenshots uploaded are self-explanatory

Vijaykumar Gopalan's reply, Oct 21, 2018
The orde pricing details are enclosed
I requested for return of my two orders- sonari pack of two skin coloured maternity bras and sonari pack of two white coloured maternity bras. I got a mail that it would be picked by 13th Oct but, it's not yet been picked up. Please pick it up and refund my Rs 1122.00 which I paid as COD immediately
I ordered Here&Now Black woman solid biker jacket and I received it.But now I want to return it and it has not provided any return or exchange button so that I could go there and return it.

It is asking about confirming delivery and I have entered product's barcode and after taking barcode it is not responding.It either shows "something went wrong" or takes me to the previous page where it shows what I have ordered from myntra and asking confirmation of the delivery.

May I know how many days it would take to confirm my delivery and after how may days it would give me opportunity to return it?

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - returning of my product