Myntra.com — selling fake products

ipeecee on Mar 25, 2019
I have been shopping on Myntra for quite a long time. I had received a fake product twice and they exchanged it. But I am reporting here this time because they aren't doing any quality check and not taking any action and selling fake products. If I complain to them they will exchange it but it is a meagre harassment of time and money. So I purchased two UCB slippers. The first one the print came off after 3 use and when I complained they only said 'sorry'. Now with the second pair also the print is coming off after 3 use. I had bought a t-shirt aswell which was full of stain when I received it. They term it as 'human error'. How many times do human error happen? I need my money back with shipping charges and a compensation for this harassment and waste of time. Highly unaccepted.

selling fake products

[Mar 26, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

ORDER NO:[protected]-2330203 is my Myntra Order number. The delivery estimate for the order placed was shown as the 22nd of March but when i tracked the order it is saying that it would be delivered on the 24th of March. Can you please ship my order early as I am travelling Abroad and would not be available to collect the order.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - selling fake products