N K Upadhyay — delay in meter reading & non receipt of electricity bill by e-mail.

I am a domestic consumer. My account no. Is [protected]. I have the following complaint:-

1- it has been observed that your meter reader does not turned up for meter reading every month, due to this a irregularity consumer bearing unwanted loss of initial concessional rate of electricity charges. Pl. Instruct the concerned for regular monthly meter reading as well as billing.
2- i am approaching/requesting since last 5 days through your toll free number & help line number 1912 to e-mail me my electric bill for feb.2018 but beside all assurance i have not received my electric bill for feb.2018.

Pl. Do needful & oblige.
Updated by geeta upadhyay Mar 09, 2018 Dear Sir,
I am a domestic consumer. My account No. is [protected]. I have the following complaint:-

1- It has been observed that your Meter Reader does not turned up for meter reading every month, due to this a irregularity consumer bearing unwanted loss of initial concessional rate of electricity charges. Pl. instruct the concerned for regular monthly meter reading as well as billing.
2- I am approaching/requesting since last 5 days through your Toll Free Number & help line Number 1912 to e-mail me my electric bill for Feb.2018 but beside all assurance I have not received my electric bill for Feb.2018.

Pl. do needful & oblige.