[Resolved] Naaptol — defective mobile phone

Prabir Kr. on Jan 17, 2019
Purchased three feature phones showing adv. On t. V. But found no menu items i. E message, contact, user profile, settings etc. Not coming on screen. Informed customer care and they send me some name of service centers. Then i tried to contact with them. But no positive result got. Found one center closed. Someone saying we are not doing the same job now. Someone saying we are not servicing between warranty period etc. Etc. Also want to inform that some addresses of service centers are 50/60 kilometers away from my living place. So please help me to resolve the problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2019

[Jan 18, 2019] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint for order no[protected] and as per conversation had today, we are hereby arranging the reverse pickup for replacement.

Kindly follow the below mention steps for free pick-up:

1. Please pack the complete product in travel worthy packaging.

2. Delhivery courier boy will come to pick the product at your door step within 3-4 working days.
3. Note down the Pickup Request Number/Token No/Collection Reference No received from pick-up boy for future reference and Update Dispatch Details to Naaptol after pickup done.
It would take 2-3 working days to reach product at our warehouse. Once the product reaches to us, we shall action further.

We deeply value your relationship with Naaptol and are committed for providing the highest level of products & services.

@Team Naaptol

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol - defective mobile phone