[Resolved]  Naaptol — fake product given. fake company

I have ordered 5 litre copper product.
They delivered a fake product.

So i have replaced the product twice. These two times also they have provided only a fake product.

So i have raised a refund request. They said will provide a refund amount.

After 10 days also, i didn't receive any call from naaptol.

So i have called again and asked, they said due to corona it will dealy. They said surely call you and refund your amount.

After 15 days over, i didn't receive any call from naaptol.
So i called and ask again, they said now, we can't proceed because you have raised complaint hours but i have raised complaint within 24 hours.

I want my money

Entirely cheating peoples.

They treat customers as # peoples.

One of the support people, when i speaking, he cut my call suddenly.

First fall teach how to behaviour to your support team.
Jul 13, 2020
I have ordered 5 litre Copper product. They delivered a fake product. So I have replaced the product twice. These two times also they have provided only a fake product. So I have raised a refund request. They said will provide a refund amount. After 10 days also, I didn't receive any call from Naaptol. So I have called again and asked, they said due to corona it will dealy. They said surely call you and refund your amount. after 15 days over, I didn't receive any call from Naaptol. So I called and ask again, they said now, we can't proceed because you have raised complaint hours but I have raised complaint within 24 hours. I want my money Entirely cheating peoples. They treat customers as idiot peoples. One of the Support people, When I speaking, he cut my call suddenly. First fall teach how to behaviour to your Support team. Nothing resolved.
Jul 13, 2020

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yes, utter scam ecommerce company Naaptol..looting people
Chargeable fan is too small it is not comfortable so refund money to me

Naaptol Online Shopping
    Naaptol Online Shopping Phone
    Naaptol Online Shopping Address
    Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607